Although St. Patrick School does not have a dress uniform, we do have a dress code that includes the following:
- Dress in a neat, clean and sensible fashion.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Always have one pair of running shoes for indoors and PE which must remain at school, and a separate pair of shoes or boots for outdoors.
- Wear shoes at all times in school.
- Come to PE wearing shorts/jogging pants, T-shirt and running shoes.
- Only wear tops that have appropriate symbols and language.
- Tops must cover the midriff.
- Undergarments must not be visible.
- Hats or bandanas are not to be worn inside the school.
Parents are responsible to:
- Furnish students with clean, appropriate clothing, including 2 pairs of shoes.
- Supervise what students wear to school and make sure it is in line with our dress code and weather conditions.
- Label all clothing.